I have the great honor to be nominated the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. All of us in the news room are very excited to say the very least. We are all toasting each other with hot chocolate and Bailey’s Irish Cream. We expect to frame the award and hang it in an honored position near the petrified Rhino horn, beside the Lord Nelson water fountain, and just above our collection of Tibetan meditation bowls, hanging between to the antique Filipino Bolo and our Native American dreamcatcher. Thank you very much to grbxxenormyn at http://darkstarpublishing.wordpress.com. We hope to continue with news excellence and a good laugh here and there.
Now for the rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about myself:
- I love reading news of the world and the fascinating people that dwell in it.
- I have learned that people in the world from different countries have more in common than not
- When traveling, I avoid the tourist traps and meet the regular people. They are fascinating and fun
- My favorite food in the world is a Gyros sandwich with lots of extra Tzatziki sauce.
- I can only read serious news for so long before I think of something funny about it.
- My favorite authors are: David Weber, John Ringo, Charles DeLint, Terry Pratchett, Gordon R. Dickson, Keith Laumer, and Ray Bradbury to name a few.
- As much as I like technology, I need to get an occasional walk in the forest to feel right.
Here are my 15 nominees: